Pause Ahead Pause Ahead

Extremely fast paced for a game about pauses! Deserves a Steam release! Wuould buy!!!

Goin Up Goin Up

Awesome! But...

why did the last skin have to be so ugly and laggy? I suppose it's a joke but I don't get it. Plus it's not even stronger than the one before, as it is not immune to spikes. I guess the joke is: the skin is just an excuse to show-off how rich you are... Anywas the game was great, the enemies and the graphics were awesome. I really enjoy this game!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great Game!

The art and design of it was what kept me going! I had no reason to stop, untill I bought everything and the game won't finish. I'll elaborate: I think it would've been more rewarding if you had to reach a certain lenght or so. The achevements don't do the trick. Reaching that would display a "you won" thing, and you could still play. Also:in the end one launch can virtually last forever and the only thing to stop it is bad luck. So I would've kept playing if i could've de-upgade cannons and jetpacks, like the guns do, so that i would test my abilities. Anyway, this isn't a bad comment at all! Just... I might be sad cause it's over. :D Awesome work!

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Nice, but only one path.

Not bad at all, but I think it would've been more entertaining if you could choose some things. Like, say, wether to go to school or to skip it and find a part-time job or take drugs or get married, and see how this would affect the game. Anyway it isn't bad! :D

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

LOL

Ok, I laughed a lot playing, but it actually is for "dot dot dot", so I can't give a real credit to you. So it's 8. Aknowledging that it is pretty funny by itself and that the voice acting was actually good! :)

CatGame CatGame

Still a hard game!

The tip to not drag and release but to just click was a huge help, but I still couldn't go that far! :) Anyways I love the design and music, the gameplay is working good, if I may quote: "Their game's still fresh with no bugs to fix"!
Anyway the vote I cast has to be personal therefore it'll be a 9, because I don't love too much these defense games! Yet great job!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Great job!

I really like it and got both medals! It's different enough from the other two games!

The only thing I found annoying is that I couldn't drop my gun before running out of ammo, like I was stuck with a flamethrower when a kick would've been a lot better.

Exept for that I loved it! No Jebus, though... but I didn't even realize till now. Plus I loved the multiple jump powerup, I used that a lot! And the turrets were a nice idea!

Have a nice day and good luck with making a better next one! XD

e7 e7

Wow!

This is truely a good game! I just wished it was longer! Hope you make a second one!

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Awesome...but bugs

This is an awesome game (I liked the animations too) but unfortunately it has some bugs...

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Different endings?

I got to the last level and I both took the pill and met the other one (Steven, I believe...) but the end is the same in both cases, is that right? Plus I saw there are a lot more medals is there an ending for every medal?