Warrior kid VS Sticks Warrior kid VS Sticks

what?

...How did this get on the front page? Awful Acting, still shot and poor "animation". Don't misunderstand me: this may have been a big accomplishment for the author, but it's no good...

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I actually laughed hard!

This is so well acted by D-Mac-Double!!! Seriously, it is perfect! I didn't know the "game" and I didn't play it till after watching this, and the game was fun too, but THIS! This made me really crack from laughter! You've got an awesome voice!

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

too bad for the audio

That was a nice animation, yet the music and sounds in the first half were boring 'the hell' out of me. The music in the second part was awesome and the animation was quite better. Maybe what I'm saying is: you shouldn't make a lame half so that the secnd will look awesomer... Nice job tho!

SuperVillain V SuperVillain V

Sorry

I for one think that animators shouldn't be afraid of "Wasting" Drawings. By this I mean that even if you spent some time on one drawing or piece of animation, you don't need to slow the whole thing so that the spectator sees it. I am talking about the timing. I guess I would've liked this a lot more if the timing was faster, even if I had to go back and watch it again to understand some parts. Plus I don't think the loop (or loop-like) music helped...
I say "sorry" because I really think that with a different montage and music I would've rated a lot higher.

Mista Rabbit Mista Rabbit

Yeah, nice.

The random concept is cool but you know, One minor sound effect for the eraser would've made it all a lot better! (and perhaps some whining from Mister Rabbit)

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Awesome

Awesome! Was it necessary to have Hank wearing a crab right arm? Anyway cool, I hope someone will resurrect Jebus and tricky too, I miss them, especially tricky...

Panda Fight Panda Fight

Wonderful!

...But unfortunately short...^^

Death Note Fan Flash Death Note Fan Flash

Excellent!

I was thinking some time ago reading death note"someone like snowdragon should do a fanflash!" and so goes the tale...excellent also if unfortunately short...WE FANS NEVER HAVE ENOUGH! WE WILL BE COMPLAINING EVEN IF YOU DID A 2 HOURS FLASH PARDOY....wich you will do,RIGHT?
jk,jk.
Btw I catch the opportunity to remember you that I admire you also because you convinced me on doing my first and only flash anim...THX! and, of course bring it on!

Krillin Prank Call Krillin Prank Call

"mondo cool"? does krillin say that?

I am not sure about it cause I heard very few pieces of the english dubbing but...If I got that right it is an expression krillin used, right?
Nice-not-great art but unfortunately poor animation...With a bit more fluid anim on goku it would've been ok...

Goku SSJ for 1st time Goku SSJ for 1st time

Nice,nice!

Your improving is really marked, from the first drawings to the lastest there is a lot of difference!
For a first ever animation this is really good!
The only thing I think I could tell is that the music stopped near to the transformation during my viewing, now this could be 'cause you did not set "Stream" in the frame properties, you probably just let "Event"...And this is all my advanced criticism!^^
It is visible you put a lot of effort in this, therefore you get my 8/10 and 4/5.
Bring it on, you are good!